Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Little About Me and My Blog

Well, I've decided to start this blog because I know there are tons of other wives out there in the same boat that I am in. My name is Jody, I'm 25 years old, I have one daughter (and a son on the way) and my husband is just about to finish turning in all his law school applications. It's been a long process, but he is almost done! He is applying to start law school this august. So even though he is graduating this april, we still have a long fun graduate school journey ahead of us.

So what do girls like me do with their time? Well, I know what I do with my time, but I would love to hear what other wives are doing round the clock while their husband's slave away in the library. I love planning different activities, fun dates, organizing my home, finding good deals and researching law schools and their areas.

I want this blog to be an outlet for us moms, with different ideas, fun things to do, and ways to make life easier! And for those of you whose husbands are starting some type of graduate school, I hope my research on financial aid, school loans, housing, applications, prep courses and all that fun stuff can help you in your journey!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I think this is a VERY good idea! Unfortunately I don't have any ideas, but am in need of some :)

$3.4 Billion in Free Scholarships.